Habtoor Tower at Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai

Starting From 1,700,000 / AED
For Sale Off-Plan


Property ID

2,355 SqFt







Habtoor Tower at Sheikh Zayed Road is a grand 81-storey landmark crafted by Al Habtoor Group. It offers luxurious 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, setting a high standard in modern design and luxury living.

Situated along Sheikh Zayed Road, it’s in the heart of Dubai, making it easy to reach business districts, entertainment spots, malls, and cultural attractions. Whether you fancy vibrant nightlife, top-notch dining, or shopping, it’s all within easy reach.

This tower impresses from the moment you step in, boasting elegant interiors and breathtaking views of Dubai’s skyline. The apartments are spacious and beautifully designed to suit different needs, showcasing the finest finishes and premium amenities for a luxurious lifestyle.

Residents enjoy fantastic facilities, from state-of-the-art fitness centers to serene spa areas, an infinity pool, lush gardens, and stylish party halls. Every detail is designed to elevate the living experience to new heights.

Habtoor Tower Key Highlights:

  • Luxurious Apartments: Offers 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments of premium quality.
  • Towering Structure: Stands as the largest residential tower, spanning 81 floors.
  • Prime Location: Ideally situated and easily accessible along Sheikh Zayed Road.
  • Vertical Transportation: Boasts 18 high-speed elevators along with ground floor retail and F&B options.
  • Avant-garde Design: Represents an innovative architectural masterpiece blending innovation and aesthetics.
  • Breathtaking Views: Offers stunning panoramas of Safa Park, Burj Khalifa, and Business Bay.
  • Opulent Amenities: Features a comprehensive three-level suite of luxurious amenities, defining opulence and comfort.

Habtoor Tower Payment Plan:

Habtoor Tower presents alluring and flexible payment plans, catering to both buyers and investors. These options ensure easy unit bookings without complications. The payment breakdown includes 60% during the construction phase and the remaining 40% upon handover. For additional information, please get in touch with us.

  • Down Payment


    On Booking Date
  • During Construction


    Easy Installments
  • On Handover


    100% Completion

Habtoor Tower Floor Plans:

The floor plans at Habtoor Tower are meticulously curated to provide residents with ample and practical living areas. Featuring a variety of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, each unit boasts contemporary finishes and thoughtful design. These layouts are optimized to invite natural light and showcase picturesque views of the surroundings. Discover the harmonious blend of comfort and elegance within the thoughtfully crafted floor plans of Habtoor Tower. For additional details, feel free to download the floor plan.


Habtoor Tower Location:

Habtoor Tower, an upscale development situated at Sheikh Zayed Road within Al Habtoor City, Dubai, offers a lifestyle of unparalleled luxury. Nestled along the revered Dubai Water Canal, this sought-after address provides stunning views and effortless access to iconic destinations like Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and a myriad of world-class entertainment venues and attractions. Residents enjoy the ease of proximity to Downtown and Business Bay, with seamless connectivity through Sheikh Zayed Road. Nearby, Safa Park and Jumeirah Beach are within a 5 to 10-minute reach, while the Dubai International Airport is approximately 20 minutes away. This prime location at Habtoor Tower ensures swift connections to key landmarks, embodying a seamless blend of opulence and convenience.


Address: Al Habtoor City
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • City / Town: Dubai
  • Neighborhood: Al Habtoor City
Open on Google Maps
  • Property ID 78598
  • Price Starting From 1,700,000 / AED
  • Property Type Apartments, Dubai
  • Property status For Sale, Off-Plan
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Bathrooms 3
  • Size 2,355 SqFt
  • Label Hot Offer
  • Developer Damac Properties


Aeon Trisl

Property Agent
Other Properties