Creek Waters at Dubai Creek Harbour

Starting From 1,780,000 / AED
For Sale


Property ID

8,196 SqFt







Explore Creek Waters at Dubai Creek Harbour by Emaar Properties, offering a range of 1 to 4 bedroom waterfront apartments, 3 bedroom townhouses, and 5 bedroom penthouses. Immerse yourself in stunning architecture and exceptional designs within the vibrant realm of Dubai Creek Harbour, ensuring a top-tier lifestyle.

These homes boast natural aesthetics and spacious interiors, creating an elegant ambiance filled with abundant natural light. Enjoy breathtaking views from balconies and rooms, adding to the allure of living here.

Indulge in a plethora of amenities like sports facilities, beachfront promenades, and tree-lined walkways for a leisurely lifestyle amidst this natural oasis of delight.

Seamlessly blend city life and convenience with exceptional connectivity, access to key locations, and a rich array of amenities including retail, spas, malls, and beaches, all thoughtfully crafted to elevate your living experience in this paradise tailored with expertise and a love for nature.

Creek Waters at Dubai Highlights:

  • Units at the sales launch started from AED 1.6M, offering accessible pricing.
  • Flexible payment plans facilitated 90% payment during construction and the remaining 10% upon completion.
  • The design, described as a blend of sophistication and nature-inspired aesthetics, promises a sleek yet simple allure.
  • Nighttime unveils the tower's beauty, illuminated by an artistically integrated lighting system for a sustainable and striking appearance.
  • Drawing inspiration from the mesmerizing views of Dubai Creek, the towers boast a design that captures the essence of waterfront living.
  • Alongside the promenade, discover three-bedroom townhouses with rooftop terraces at the ground level, offering a unique living experience.
  • The entrance driveway features a captivating water feature while the lobby offers high ceilings, ample natural light, and panoramic boulevard views.
  • Enjoy direct access to the promenade's linear park, complete with playgrounds, fitness centers, sculpture parks, sports courts, open lawns, and an amphitheater, ensuring a vibrant community lifestyle.

Creek Waters at Dubai Payment Plan:

Secure your slice of paradise at Creek Waters, Dubai Creek Harbour, with a hassle-free payment plan: Begin with a 10% downpayment, followed by 80% during the construction phase, and finalize with the remaining 10% upon handover. This flexible structure ensures a smooth and manageable investment journey into waterfront living.

  • Down Payment


    On Booking Date
  • During Construction


    Easy Installments
  • On Handover


    100% Completion

Creek Waters at Dubai Floor Plans:

Discover the exquisite floor plans at Emaar Creek Waters, showcasing remarkable 1, 2 & 3- bedroom apartments, 3-bedroom townhouses, and 5-bedroom penthouses. Each home is meticulously designed with top-tier facilities and services, presenting an elevated living experience. For a detailed overview, download our floor plan to explore your future residence.

Creek Waters at Dubai Location:

Nestled within Creek Island at Dubai Creek Harbour, Creek Waters enjoys a strategic location with seamless access to Dubai's integrated transportation network, ensuring convenient navigation across the city. Experience modern comforts with nearby amenities including; excellent schools, lifestyle venues, and entertainment options.

  • Just 10 minutes away from Dubai International Airport, ensuring easy travel connections.
  • A short 10-minute walk to the picturesque Creek Promenade for strolls.
  • A 15-minute distance from the iconic Burj Khalifa, offering proximity to Dubai landmarks.
  • Conveniently positioned 40 minutes away from Al Maktoum International Airport for wider


Address: Dubai Creek Harbour
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • City / Town: Dubai
  • Neighborhood: Dubai Creek Harbour
Open on Google Maps

File Attachments

Emaar-Creek-Waters-Brochure.pdf Download
Emaar-Creek-Waters-FloorPlan.pdf Download


Aeon Trisl

Property Agent
Other Properties