Rashid Yachts And Marina At Mina Rashid

Starting From 1,540,000 / AED
For Sale


Property ID

2,902 SqFt







Introducing Rashid Yachts and Marina at Mina Rashid, an exclusive beachfront destination developed by Emaar. Nestled in this historic port, this stunning community offers a dream lifestyle with luxurious homes, impressive boats, and sun-drenched beaches. Mina Rashid, once
a vital global port, now embodies Dubai's unstoppable spirit and cultural heritage.Discover a new standard of living at Palm Beach Towers 3, where innovation and luxury converge to create an unparalleled residential experience.

Choose from impeccably designed 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments boasting breathtaking views of the sea or Dubai Canal. Enjoy seamless access to the beach, marina, and a range of upscale recreational, dining, and shopping options nearby. Indulge in sophisticated amenities amidst a serene environment tailored for luxury seaside living.

Experience the epitome of lavish beachfront living, whether basking in the sun along the promenade or taking a refreshing dip in Dubai's longest swimmable canal pool. Rashid Yachts and Marina at Mina Rashid invites you to embrace a thriving community dedicated to redefining upscale coastal living.

Rashid Yachts And Marina Key Highlights:

  • Rashid Yachts and Marina, located at Mina Rashid, embody the allure of the Riviera lifestyle.
  • Apartments available with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms offer captivating views of the water or the canal.
  • Expect the unveiling of two upcoming buildings, standing at 6 and 5 floors respectively.
  • A sprawling 12,600 square meters beach area beckons residents.
  • Enjoy breathtaking vistas of the iconic Burj Khalifa and the Arabian Gulf.
  • Indulge in the exclusive amenities including the Floating Yacht Club and Private Beach Club.
  • Convenience meets luxury with Dubai International Airport just 15 minutes away.
  • Experience the vibrant heart of Dubai's downtown within a convenient 20-minute drive.

Rashid Yachts And Marina Payment Plan:

Secure your dream at Rashid Yachts and Marina with a simple payment plan: Begin with a 10% down payment, followed by the ease of paying the remaining 90% during the construction phase. Dive into luxury living without the immediate financial strain, making your investment journey smooth and stress-free.

  • Down Payment


    On Booking Date
  • During Construction


    Easy Installments
  • On Handover


    100% Completion

Rashid Yachts And Marina Floor Plans:

At Rashid Yachts and Marina, discover an array of apartment options tailored to your needs. From 1-bedroom units ideal for individuals or couples, offering spacious living areas and scenic balconies, to luxurious 2- and 3-bedroom apartments with master en-suites, walk-in wardrobes, and expansive balconies, each residence is crafted with Emaar’s signature quality. Embrace the unique charm of low-rise towers that blend seamlessly with the surroundings in projects like Seagate, Seascape, Sunridge, Clearpoint, Avonlea, and Bayline.


Rashid Yachts And Marina Location:

Discover the prime location of Rashid Yachts & Marina at Mina Rashid, offering seamless access to key destinations like Downtown Dubai, Deira, Business Bay, and Dubai International Airport, all within a convenient 20-minute drive. While public transport is in development, having a private car ensures comfortable travel.


Address: Mina Rashid
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • City / Town: Dubai
  • Neighborhood: Mina Rashid
Open on Google Maps
  • Property ID 78598
  • Price Starting From 1,540,000 / AED
  • Property Type Apartments, Dubai, Duplex Apartments
  • Property status For Sale
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Bathrooms 3
  • Size 2,902 SqFt
  • Label Hot Offer
  • Developer Damac Properties

File Attachments

Rashid-Yachts-And-Marina-At-Mina-Rashid-Brochure.pdf Download
Emaar-Bayline-Mina-Rashid-FloorPlan.pdf Download


Aeon Trisl

Property Agent
Other Properties