Rove Home by Octa Properties

Starting From 1,122,888 / AED
For Sale Off-Plan


Property ID

1,343 SqFt







Rove Homes, an upcoming residential tower in Downtown Dubai, is a joint venture by OCTA Properties and IRTH Developments. This off-plan development will offer a selection of studio, 1, and 2-bedroom apartments, with an anticipated completion date set for Q2 2026.

The tower will boast an array of fitness amenities, including a swimming pool, gym, spa, Jacuzzi, and steam room, catering to residents’ wellness needs. Additionally, residents can enjoy leisure facilities such as a barbecue area, co-working spaces, a kids’ play area, as well as basketball and paddle tennis courts.

Situated in the vibrant Downtown Dubai area, renowned for iconic landmarks like the Dubai Fountain, Burj Khalifa, and Dubai Mall, this project aligns with the area’s opulent character. The district is synonymous with luxury hotels and premium apartment buildings and enjoys seamless connectivity to various parts of the city via the Sheikh Zayed Road (E11).

Rove Home by Octa Key Highlights:

  • Building Type: Residential tower
  • Anticipated Completion: Estimated in Q2 2026
  • Location: Situated in the heart of Downtown Dubai
  • Developed by: OCTA Properties in collaboration with IRTH Developments
  • Unit Types: Offering studio, 1, and 2-bedroom apartments
  • Amenities: Features a gym, swimming pool, spa, kids’ play area, and a dedicated barbecue deck

Rove Home by Octa Payment Plan:

Securing an apartment at Rove Homes by OCTA Properties in Downtown Dubai is simplified with a 20% down payment upon booking. During the construction phase, an additional 30% of the total price can be conveniently paid through easy installment plans. The balance of 50% becomes due upon handover, allowing for a structured and manageable payment schedule for prospective buyers.

  • Down Payment


    On Booking Date
  • During Construction


    Easy Installments
  • On Handover


    100% Completion

Rove Home by Octa Floor Plans:

Discover the spacious layouts at Rove Homes by OCTA Properties in Downtown Dubai. Studios range from 410 to 420 sq. ft., featuring modern bathrooms and closed-style kitchens. 1-bedroom apartments span 700 sq. ft., offering en-suite bathrooms, powder rooms, balconies, and fitted kitchens. 2-bedroom apartments, covering 1,300 sq. ft., include common and attached bathrooms, alongside living/dining spaces and balconies. For additional information, feel free to reach out or download our detailed floor plan for Rove Homes.

Rove Home by Octa Location:

Rove Homes by OCTA properties enjoys a prime location within the esteemed Burj Khalifa District, Downtown Dubai offering effortless access to Dubai’s iconic attractions. Within moments, residents can explore renowned landmarks including the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain, Dubai Mall, Burj Park, Dubai Opera, Souk Al Bahar, and the Foundry Progressive Art Space. Embrace the vibrant energy and cultural abundance of this dynamic metropolis right at your doorstep.


Address: Downtown Dubai
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • City / Town: Dubai
  • Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Open on Google Maps
  • Property ID 78598
  • Price Starting From 1,122,888 / AED
  • Property Type Apartments, London, Studio
  • Property status For Sale, Off-Plan
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Bathrooms 2
  • Size 1,343 SqFt
  • Label Hot Offer
  • Developer Damac Properties

File Attachments

ROVE-Home-by-Octa-Properties-Brochure.pdf Download
ROVE-Home-by-Octa-Properties-FloorPlan.pdf Download


Aeon Trisl

Property Agent
Other Properties