Socio By Octa Properties In Dubai Hills Estate

Price on call
For Sale Off-Plan


Property ID

723 SqFt







Socio Towers, a project by OCTA Properties, echoes the architecture of the earlier Collective 2.0 venture within Dubai Hills Estate, comprising two sets of mid-rise towers. Offering 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, each unit grants a view of Dubai Hills Boulevard. These residences boast an industrial chic interior, featuring high ceilings, expansive panoramic windows, and an open-plan layout merging kitchen and living spaces. Every apartment includes balconies showcasing the panoramic skyline of Downtown Dubai. Beyond the apartments, Socio Towers fosters a communal atmosphere with dedicated spaces for work, study, or casual gatherings, conveniently located minutes away from Dubai Hills Park and Dubai Hills Mall.

Nestled within Dubai Hills Estate, Socio Towers caters to those seeking an urban lifestyle. Dubai Hills Boulevard nearby, hosts a variety of shopping options, while Dubai Hills Park offers a serene green space for leisure and social interactions. Moreover, the proximity to Dubai Hills Mall, brimming with diverse shopping and dining choices, adds to the convenience.

Strategically positioned, Socio Towers enjoys effortless access to Al Khail Road and a nearby metro station, facilitating a seamless commute to Downtown Dubai. Dubai Hills Estate itself is replete with amenities including an 18-hole championship golf course, a scenic waterfront area housing retail boutiques, eateries, and commercial centers. The placement of Socio Towers within this dynamic neighborhood further elevates its appeal for prospective residents, enhancing the overall value proposition of the development.

Socio By Octa Key Highlights:

  • Exclusive Apartments: A luxury assortment of spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments available.
  • Co-living Concept: Designed for co-living, offering independent living spaces accompanied by leisure amenities.
  • Prime Location: Situated in the exclusive locale of Dubai Hills Estate, surrounded by natural beauty.
  • Eclectic Aesthetic: Residences showcase a vibrant and modern design standard, blending youthful vibrancy and sophisticated aesthetics.
  • Communal Spaces: Ground floor features a communal lounge, complemented by a pool and sports facilities for residents’ relaxation.
  • Convenient Amenities: Retail and dining options nearby, along with entertainment facilities like a library and cinema room.
  • Lush Dubai Hills Park: Meticulously designed landscaped park enhancing the overall quality of life for residents.

Socio By Octa Payment Plan:

Socio Towers by Octa Properties presents a flexible payment plan, carefully crafted to cater to diverse financial preferences. The outlined payment structure entails a 20% initial payment upon booking, followed by the remaining 80% due upon handover, scheduled for Q4 2023. This commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction allows for a seamless journey toward homeownership. Whether you seek a straightforward down payment or a more extended payment schedule, the options are tailored to accommodate individual needs. For further details, refer to our downloadable payment plan.

  • Down Payment


    On Booking Date
  • On Handover


    100% Completion

Socio By Octa Floor Plans:

Socio Towers by Octa Properties in Dubai Hills Estate showcases a range of meticulously curated floor plans, featuring 1 and 2-bedroom apartments tailored to suit various lifestyles. Each apartment is thoughtfully designed to optimize both space and comfort. A distinctive feature is the arrangement where all bedrooms open into the living area, fostering a sense of expansiveness and adaptability in your living space. Furthermore, every unit includes a balcony, offering an ideal outdoor retreat to relax and relish the breathtaking vistas of Dubai Hills Estate. For additional details, feel free to reach out to us.

Socio By Octa Location:

Positioned within the vibrant Dubai Hills Estate, Socio Towers offers an exceptional view of the bustling boulevard and sits in close proximity to the lively Dubai Hills Mall. Boasting over 750 shops, diverse dining options, family entertainment areas, a cinema, and a sizable hypermarket, there’s a constant buzz of activity. Adding to this urban energy, the immaculate Dubai Hills Park serves as a tranquil sanctuary, providing Socio’s residents with a serene retreat amidst the city’s vibrancy.


Address: Dubai Hills Estate
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • City / Town: Dubai
  • Neighborhood: Dubai Hills Estate
Open on Google Maps

File Attachments

Socio-By-Octa-Properties-Brochure.pdf Download
Socio-By-Octa-Properties-FloorPlan.pdf Download


Aeon Trisl

Property Agent
Other Properties